Ransomware: Petya/NotPetya Now, But What About Tomorrow?
Ransomware like Petya/NotPetya and WannaCry is here to stay, and this new and devastating family of malware is causing fire drills and increasing business risk for security teams and the data they protect on countless endpoints.
Beyond patching, security updates, and closing ports, what’s the real key takeaway from ransomware attacks? It is absolutely imperative that companies identify their enterprise’s most sensitive data and have incident response plans and processes in-place before attacks like these happen.
Join us on July 6 for the chance to learn from and ask questions of our incident response and malware experts, including:
- In the event of a successful ransomware attack, what analysis should be performed and what steps are critical to an incident response investigation
- How to identify levels of data risk, and prioritize what endpoints are attractive for targeted ransomware attacks
- Advice from a day-in-the-life incident response expert, and the role endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools play in a state of continuous compromise How to mitigate the risks of a breach
- Neil Torpey, Incident Response Team, Guidance Software
- Roger Andras, Principal Solution Consultant, Guidance Software
- Charles Choe, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Guidance Software
EnCase Endpoint Security