Choose the courses and delivery methods that work best and pay one flat, discounted rate for one or two years of EnCase® training with the Silver Annual Training Passport. Get up to speed with the latest forensic security practices and earn an industry-leading certification in the classroom or on your own time.
Silver Annual Training Passport holders are eligible to take four standard Guidance courses as well as one Silver choice* Guidance course, per year, via their preferred available delivery modes. Courses can be taken at Guidance training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles); Dulles, VA (Washington, DC); and Slough, UK (London), through EnCase Training OnDemand or EnCase vClass courses.
Silver choice courses include: EnCase eDiscovery Training, Macintosh Examinations with EnCase, and Host Intrusion Methodology and Investigation.
Silver Upgrade - Varies
Silver Renewal - $5,100
Silver 2 Years - $10,990
- Budgeting is easier
- Your staff will have the most up-to-date skills
- Significantly reduce your training costs
- Greater flexibility with class scheduling
- Protection from tuition price increases
- Discounted tuition prices
- Silver Passports may be used to take four standard Guidance courses one time each per year, in one available delivery mode of choice, during the life of the Silver Passport.
- Silver Passports may be used to take one Silver choice Guidance course one time per year, in one available delivery mode, during the life of the Silver Passport. Silver choice courses include: EnCase eDiscovery Training, Macintosh Examinations with EnCase, and Host Intrusion Methodology and Investigation.
- Silver Passports are only valid for EnCase Training OnDemand courses, EnCase Training vClass courses, and classroom training at Guidance-owned training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles, CA); Dulles, VA (Washington DC); and Slough, UK.
- Course enrollment is subject to student meeting applicable prerequisites.
- Passport orders will be processed when payment or pre-payments are received. The life of the Passport will begin either when the first class is taken or 30 days from the order date, whichever comes first, and will run for one or two years.
- The name and email address of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided prior to order date.
- Passports are transferable only under the Passport Transfer Program.
- All purchases are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Passports do not cover certification testing fees.
- Passports cannot be used for private onsite training classes.
- Students may only be enrolled in two Training OnDemand courses concurrently.
- Passports do not cover the testing fee for students attending the EnCE Prep Course (classroom, vClass, or OnDemand).
- Courses taken under a Passport must be started before the Passport expires.
- Students enrolled in EnCase Training vClass courses will be responsible for returning any training materials received should they cancel from the class without rescheduling. Failure to return training materials from student-cancelled EnCase Training vClass courses will result in a cancellation fee.
- The Passport programs cannot be combined with any other offer or program. This program is not offered for courses taught by our Authorized Training Partners. No discounts are available.
- Registrations are not guaranteed; a class may be full or cancelled due to lack of enrollment.
Just attended a Guidance training course and want to take advantage of the EnCase Training Passport? With this offer, you may upgrade to a one- or two-year Gold or Silver Passport within 30 days of taking a classroom course at a Guidance-owned Training facility, an EnCase Training vClass, or an EnCase Training OnDemand course. Apply that course fee towards the purchase of a Gold or Silver Passport and receive significant cost savings. Upgrade price will vary depending on the price of the course last attended. For more information on Gold and Silver Passport upgrades, please contact Guidance Training or call us at (626) 463-7966.
Current Gold and Silver Passport holders can continue taking training by renewing their Passports year after year at a discounted rate. Stay up-to-date with changing curriculum and new or advanced courses. Expand your career with new certifications, such as the EnCE®, EnCEP®, and CFSR® and renew your current certifications. For more information on Gold and Silver Passport renewals, please contact Guidance Training or call us at (626) 463-7966.