As the volume and sophistication of digital investigations continue to increase, investigators can stay ahead of the curve and maintain departmental efficiency by taking advantage of the EnCase® Annual Training Passport. Organizations pay one discounted, flat rate, qualifying an investigator to take an unlimited number of EnCase training courses for one or two years.
Annual Training Passport students can take unlimited EnCase training courses at Guidance training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles); Dulles, VA (Washington, DC); and Slough, UK (London). They also have access to EnCase Training OnDemand or any of the EnCase vClass courses.
- Budgeting is easier
- Your staff will have the most up-to-date skills
- Significantly reduce your training costs
- Greater flexibility with class scheduling
- Protection from tuition price increases
- Discounted tuition prices
- Passport orders will be processed when payment or pre-payments are received. The life of the Passport will begin either when the first class is taken or 30 days from the order date, whichever comes first, and will run for one or two years.
- The name and e-mail address of the person who will be using the Passport must be provided prior to order date.
- Passports are transferable only under the Passport Transfer Program.
- Once a Passport has been renewed, it can no longer be transferred.
- Passports may be used for any and all Guidance Software courses, provided that the prerequisites are met.
- Passports are valid only at Guidance Software-owned training facilities in Pasadena, CA (Los Angeles, CA); Dulles, VA (Washington DC); and Slough, UK.
- Passports may be used for any and all EnCase® Training OnDemand courses, provided that the prerequisites are met. Students may only be concurrently enrolled in two Training OnDemand courses.
- Passports may be used for any and all EnCase® Training vClass courses, provided that the prerequisites are met.
- Passports cannot be used for private on-site training classes.
- Passports do not cover certification testing fees.
- As of July 1, 2016, Passport will no longer cover the testing fee for students attending the EnCE Prep Course (Classroom, vClass or OnDemand).
- Passport renewals may be purchased at any time during the life of the passport and up to 30 days after expiration of the Passport.
- All purchases are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
Just attended a Guidance training course and want to take advantage of the EnCase Training Passport? With this offer, you may upgrade to a one- or two-year Passport within 30 days of taking a classroom course at a Guidance-owned Training facility, a Guidance Training vClass, or a Guidance Training OnDemand course. And that course fee can be applied towards the purchase of the passport, resulting in
Current Passport students can continue taking advantage of unlimited training by renewing their Passports year after year at a discounted rate. Stay up-to-date with changing curriculum and new or advanced courses. Expand your career with new certifications, such as the EnCE®, EnCEP®, and CFSR® and renew your current certifications. For more information on Passport renewals, please contact Guidance Training or call us at (626) 463-7966.