LOCATION: G=Guidance Location P=Partners Location
8:00 AM ~
8:00 AM ~
- The EnCase Annual Training Passport or the Flex Training Package (Flex) may be used for any of our Training vClass classes, provided that the holder meets the course prerequisites.
- Manuals for vClass course will be shipped once course tuition is paid.
- Students who register less than one week prior to the start date will receive a temporary electronic copy of the manual and a physical copy of the manual will be shipped but is not guaranteed to be received before the course start date.
- EnCase Training vClass students receive an electronic version of the same EnCase® certificate of completion as students participating in classroom training. This certificate can be used to fulfill the training requirements for the EnCE Certification application and renewal.
- After purchasing an individual course, students have 18 months to use their Training vClass course credit (or for Annual Training Passport holders, until the Passport expires or for Flex Training Package (Flex) , until the Flex expires). Any unused credits will be forfeited after 18 months or when the passport expires.
- Students must return unused materials within 60 days from the date of purchase to be eligible for a refund. All materials must be returned in resalable condition.
- Students enrolled in EnCase® Training vClass courses will be responsible for returning any training materials received should they cancel from the class without rescheduling. Failure to return training materials from student-cancelled EnCase® Training vClass courses will result in a cancellation fee.