Tableau Password Recovery Version 1.2A free update to Tableau Password Recovery (TPR) is now available. You can reference the TPR 1.2 release notes and instructions for how to update your TPR unit(s) below. Detailed step-by-step instructions for updating to TPR 1.2 is available here.
Have a TPR Question? Need Help?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TPR 1.2 Release Notes
The changes included in this TPR release are described below:New
- The following file types are now accelerated by TACC2:
- MS Office 2013
- MS Office 2016
- Apple FileVault 2
- Android Image
- RAR 5.x
- The TPR
host nameand IP address are now displayed on the LCD
- The LCD UI is now refreshed with new design and branding
- The LCD now properly displays a status of “IDLE” when TPR does not have an active job, instead of displaying the previous attack type
What to Do
What you need to do to update your TPR unit(s):
- Download the TACC 2 Installer from this webpage by completing the form above and follow the "TPR 1.2 Update Instructions"
- Upgrade Passware to 2016 version 4 or later