GAIN A CLEAR ADVANTAGE WITH ENCASE EDISCOVERY
We're here to combine advanced technology and simplicity to e-discovery. After all, you shouldn't have to reinvent the wheel every time a notice of litigation arrives. EnCase eDiscovery gives your Legal and IT teams the tools and technology to get the job done right, every time.
Gain the earliest possible insight into the costs and scope of potential litigation through early and continuous data assessment – all before any data is actually collected.
Reduce time-consuming tasks by automating custom workflows designed to collect and process potentially relevant data in a forensically sound manner – without any disruption to your business.
Meet all reasonable preservation requirements by collecting data from wherever it’s stored, including email servers and document repositories – both on premise and in the cloud.
E-Discovery Done Right
EnCase eDiscovery helps you establish best practices throughout the e-discovery workflow.
Automate Legal Hold Processes and ManagementYou need an integrated, comprehensive, and largely automated solution to systematically notify custodians that may be party to a litigation matter. Executing legal hold in a defensible manner will greatly reduce your risk of spoliation or missing production deadlines that can result in significant sanctions to your organization. With EnCase eDiscovery you can:
- Create and manage litigation holds from a single interface
- Automate everything from legal notices to manager escalations
- Ensure preservation obligations are met in full
- Provide global cross-case reports and custodian overview dashboards
Make Faster Case Strategy DecisionsYour company will want to know at the first sign of potential litigation, where your data is, who has it, and how much will need to be collected. Understanding the scope of the request will determine your resources and how much money to set aside. With EnCase eDiscovery you can:
- Test search criteria before any data is actually collected
- Proactively identify potential custodians and data sources
- Gain insight within minutes versus waiting weeks for solutions that first require indexing, collecting, and processing
- Clearly understand the proportionality of production requests
Collect & Preserve
Powerful Collections and a Defensible Preservation ProcessCourts can sanction organizations if reasonable steps are not taken to preserve electronic data. Many systems preserve data and documents in-place, which put you at risk of spoliation. But EnCase eDiscovery enables you to precisely collect and preserve potentially relevant data, either on premise or in the cloud, with a defensible process that ensures strict chain of custody.
- Robust connectors to e-mail sources and content repositories
- Ability to collect from Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Office 365, and Google Drive
- Electronic data is preserved in a forensically sound manner
Save Time and Lower Costs with Strong Processing CapabilitiesMany enterprise organizations can have terabytes (and even petabytes) of data that may relate to impending litigation. You need a scalable and automated process to cull data into manageable and highly responsive results. With EnCase eDiscovery you can:
- Programmatically eliminate up to 90% of non-responsive data
- Remove redundant data through de-duplication and advanced near-duplication capabilities
- Scale with distributed processing so several dozen machines can quickly process even terabytes of data
A Cloud-hosted Collaborative Review PlatformEnCase eDiscovery Review is a powerful, secure, private cloud-hosted multi-matter review platform with advanced analysis and technology assisted (TAR) review functionality. The review capabilities support sophisticated side-by-side review comparison and consolidated display of similar information. This delivers unprecedented review efficiency (speed) and effectiveness (quality and consistency) across all matters.
- Protect and control your sensitive data (e.g., confidential, privileged, etc.) when allowing access by third parties
- Increase productivity by reusing previous work product
- Combine early case assessment with review and production
Deliver Content in All Standard FormatsOnce your content has been processed, analyzed and reviewed, it can be produced at any time in all standard formats. EnCase eDiscovery fully supports the delivery of content to outside counsel, the courts, and regulatory agencies with appropriate load files in all common formats. You can produce documents as single instances or reproduce and organize by custodian. With EnCase eDiscovery you can:
- Gain confidence with quality-control and coding checks made across all matters
- Ensure on-time production with flexible export criteria
- Pre-define production authorization processes
EnCase eDiscovery supports Relativity
The Technology Alliance Partnership between EnCase eDiscovery + Relativity allows legal teams to:
- Work with and move their data from collection to review
- Achieve efficiency across multiple stages of the eDiscovery process
- Gain flexibility and scalability for all matter types and sizes