2017 Gartner EDR Competitive Landscape Report
For this research, Gartner included the top-10 providers most often on Gartner client shortlists and those with the greatest estimated market penetration according to Gartner client inquiry and market observations.
As the number of endpoints continue to increase and threats continue to evolve, protecting your endpoints is an on-going challenge. With vendors offering multiple solutions, organizations need to find the right security provider to partner with for the most comprehensive endpoint security solution.
Download the Gartner Competitive Landscape report on Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Tools to help you:
- Recognize the four primary capabilities of a valid EDR solution
- Identify current and emerging trends in the endpoint security market, specifically around EDR
- Understand the vendors who have solutions in this area by reviewing their Gartner profiles
Customer choose EDR solutions from Guidance Software for the following:
- Guidance EDR solutions are field-tested, trusted, and are able to scale with the largest, global enterprises and agencies
- Guidance provides remote access and surgical remediation, hallmarks of true EDR. Guidance is focused on delivering features and capabilities that start from deep, 360-degree visibility and reduce the time to detect threats and recover systems.
- Guidance solutions leverage a lightweight unified agent architecture that runs unnoticed by end users.
Download the Gartner Report Now.
Gartner Competitive Landscape: Endpoint Detection and Response Tools, Lawrence Pingree , Avivah Litan 05 January 2017
EnCase Endpoint Security