5 Must-See Sessions to Get the Most out of RSA 2017
Security | Feb 8, 2017
When it comes to security conferences, RSA is King. After a year of mega breaches, ransomware, and election hacking – security experts and vendors will descend on Moscone Center in San Francisco next week for RSA® Conference 2017.
There are hundreds of sessions, keynotes and breakouts planned, and this year you can reserve a seat for the sessions that are top of your list. Listed below are 5 sessions that we are most excited for:
- SANS Lethal Threat Hunting and Incident Response Techniques TUT-S24
The chances are very high that hidden threats are already in your organization's networks. Organizations can't afford to believe that their security measures are perfect and impenetrable, no matter how thorough their security precautions might be.
- Advancing Information Risk Practices SEM-M01
Many challenges face today’s risk management programs, including how to rank risk security gaps, handle business interactions and form a qualified resource pool. This half-day seminar will be packed with useful information.
- The War in Cyberspace: Why We Are Losing—and How to Fight Back KEY-T06
Washington must accept a sobering reality: we are losing on the cyber-battlefield and face a bleak threat landscape. From Russian and Chinese hacking to brand-name breaches, our cyber-rivals are overtaking our defenses.
- What CISOs Wish They Could Say Out Loud CXO-T09F
It’s hard to get CISOs to speak in public about their security programs. They can’t admit what they did wrong or reveal what they did right. It’s time for true confessions.
- Security Automation and Orchestration Best Practices BOF2-W01F With the increasing velocity and volume of cyberattacks, coupled with the lack of sufficiently trained staff, it is essential that detection and response activities are automated as much as possible.
As we prepare for next week, our focus is on how we can help our customers find and remediate the hidden threats that bypass traditional perimeter security. If you’re at the conference, Stop by our booth – 2107 – to learn more about what our solutions and why Guidance is the #1 in total deployed EDR endpoints.
Want to attend, but haven’t purchased your pass yet? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free Expo Hall pass.
We’ll see you at RSA.