Build New Skills while Rubbing Shoulders with the Industry’s Brightest at CEIC 2015
Digital Forensics | Mar 27, 2015
We’re excited to feature this year’s “EnCase in Action” conference track in today’s blog. We worked hard to pack it with sessions that will put real-world context around some of the EnCase capabilities you've heard so much about.
EnCase in Action Panels: Lessons Learned, Problems Solved, Moments of Sheer Genius
Seven of the 11 Encase in Action sessions are panels promising a wealth of new best practices, processes, and unique solutions to your everyday challenges. The panel topics are:
- Investigating Employee Misconduct with EnCase
- Driving a Defensible E-Discovery Practice with EnCase
- Digital Investigations in International Jurisdictions
- CISOs and the Art Of Defining And Driving Enterprise Security
- Law Enforcement and EnCase
- The Government and EnCase
- Incident Response Best Practices and True Stories
When you read the biographies in our online CEIC conference agenda, you'll discover that this year’s panelists are deeply experienced and represent powerhouse companies who are bold, proactive and deliberate in their approach to security, legal, and digital investigations. Here are just a few of the companies where our “Encase in Action” track panelists are pushing the envelope:
Encase in Action Case Studies: Peer Stories will Resonate and Motivate
- Transforming E-Discovry through Use of Scorecards (Procter & Gamble)
- Forensic Investigations in Corporate Internal Audits (SAP America)
- ATOS Case Study: Implementing a Cyber Defense and Response Framework with EnCase Technology
When all is said and done, you can expect to leave CEIC empowered with a global plan of attack to turn your legal and security challenges into an actionable, efficient and results-oriented process moving forward.
Visit the CEIC event website for information on the current event agenda, registration information, sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, and register now. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for the latest CEIC buzz and conversation.