Real eDiscovery Magazine
New Issue Now Available
A complimentary issue of Real eDiscovery is available now.
Real eDiscovery is a trusted information source for legal teams interested in
bringing e-discovery in-house.
In this issue, Vivian Tero from industry analyst firm IDC zeroes in on early case
assessment in a Real eDiscovery exclusive Q&A.
Additional highlights include:
- The evolution and maturation of the e-discovery market
- The role of outside counsel in e-discovery and the benefits of certification
- What to look for in e-discovery software
- Views on important legal technology issues, including early case assessment,
EU data privacy, metadata, FOIA requests and insourcing e-discovery
- Metadata production and FOIA requests in the wake of NDLON v. ICE
- The benefits of bringing data processing in-house