Tableau Imager (TIM)
Introducing TIM, Tableau's High Performance Software Imager
TIM, Tableau's next generation forensic imaging software application, is capable of delivering astounding HDD imaging speeds. Optimized for imaging with Tableau write-blockers, TIM is an intuitive and information-rich application that was built to improve your forensic imaging productivity.
The latest version of TIM includes:
- Innovative, real-time acquisition graphics
- Ability to schedule jobs for sequential or simultaneous imaging
- Support for Encase .E01, .DD, or .DMG output file formats
- User selectable .E01 compression levels
- Ability to customize destination path and file name conventions by using user specified strings and/or variables such as date+time, subject drive serial number and model number
- Advanced error recovery and reporting
- Calculation of MD5 and SHA-1 hash values
- Image job, HDD, and write blocker information (for reporting and archival)
TIM is a free download for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later (both 32 and 64-bit versions). Download TIM today and start imaging faster!
||Tableau Imager (TIM)|
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later|
||TIM will only acquire media connected to a Tableau Forensic Bridge. Tableau devices should be updated to recent firmware to ensure optimal performance.|