The significant rise in electronically stored information has led to increased litigation and e-discovery costs and raised legal risks for organizations. As a result, many organizations are reducing costs by cutting outsourcing and bringing their e-discovery process
Join leading e-discovery experts from featured analyst firm, Gartner, Inc., and opinion leaders from Guidance Software Inc., as they break down the advantages of
in-house e-discovery and introduce solutions that will allow you to effectively manage your legal, regulatory, and investigative matter.
- Learn how to overcome the issues surrounding the litigation hold process
- Hear successful methods for bringing the
e-discovery process in-house
- Find out how to get your legal team and IT department to working together to execute a defensible process
- Learn how to automate the collection process, which will not only reduce your costs, but will also reduce your legal risk
- Find out how to use e-mail archiving as a complement to your e-discovery efforts
After watching this program, you’ll be able to better understand your needs and requirements, and you’ll be in a better position to reduce your e-discovery spending.